Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kellie J , Hot new young Model






Kellie J
Female
27 years old
Charleston, West Virginia, US



About me

My name is Kellie and I'm a nursing student from Charleston, WV. I'm graduating April 23, and afterward, will have a lot more time to travel and do shoots. I've been modeling for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I have a professional yet fun personality and I hope that you do as well. If you can't have fun and laugh every once in a while, there's something wrong and we probably shouldn't work together. If you book with me, you will not be disappointed, as I promise to bring my A game. And just so you know, this girl has stamina, I can shoot all day and not get tired, I just hope YOU can keep up . I'm also willing to do what it takes to get the best images possible, whether it be stand outside with very little clothes on in zero degree weather with water to my knees or hang upside down from a tree..LOL....seriously whatever it takes (except nudity). If I sound like a model you may be interested in working with, message me, let's talk (especially if you rock) and let's get something worked out. Thank you for checking out my portfolio. All comments, lists, and tags are appreciated! Hope to hear from you soon!

Some Ideas I would like to add to my port:
Couples
Body Paint
Fantasy/Fairytale
High Fashion type makeup
Anything "different"


Height:5' 5"
Weight:120 lbs
Bust:34"
Waist:26"
Hips:36"
Cup:DD
Dress:3
Shoe:8.5
Hair color: Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment