Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nadia Kiss


Nadia Kiss jiggly girls gallery
Nadia Kiss

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 0
Waist: 24
Hips: 34
Cup: DD
Dress: n/a
Shoe: 6.0
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Experienced


Nadia Kiss jiggly girls gallery

About me

Hello, thank you for visiting my page. My name is Nadia, I'm from Russia, but lived in America for 12 years. I have been modeling professionally for 2 years. I've worked with some great photogaphers in Miami, L.A, and Dallas. I recently moved to Vegas. Modeling is my passion, I bring tons of energy, creativity to my shoots and give 1000% I love traveling, meeting new people, and taking pictures.


*Quote*
Everyday I wake up and say to myself: "Today is the best day of my life"



Nadia Kiss jiggly girls galleryI'm looking for ***PAID SHOOTS*** at this time, however I will consider TFCD/TFP with exceptional photographers who can provide me with high quality images, and who can significantly enhance my portfolio, further my career or produce tearsheets. I have a great portfolio already so there's no need for me to do TFCD/TFP.
I'm available for photoshoots, print, lingerie, calendars, fitness, fashion shows, trade shows, promotions, commercial, etc.

The best way to contact me is through email: nadiakiss10@yahoo.com or through MM.


Thank you and have an awesome day!

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/nadiakiss10
Check out my website: www.nadiakiss.com
Add me on www.myspace.com/nadiakiss10

No comments:

Post a Comment