Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jasmin Hernandez - hot bad girls



Jasmin Hernandez
Female
24 years old
New York, New York, US





Hello Everyone! I AM BACK!!!! I was gone for almost 6 months..because my Father past away and then I had major surgery . I am feeling much better now and I am totally ready to start shooting again..so Holla at me! Please send me an Inbox letting me know that you would like to work with me. Do not let me know through a picture comment or a Tag as I dont check my pic comments or Tags. Thank You! ***Also before anything..I don't do beach shoot in the Summer time. I HATE the beach soooo much. Why? Because there's too much sand, plus the Sun gets me dizzy and most important the sun is not good for all my Freckles and birthmarks .

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

*I have lots of Freckles and birthmarks all over my body. This is what makes me unique .

*I have Metal Braces in my teeth. They will come out in September 2012 .

*I still do sets for zivity. If your interesting just contact me. I will not get naked for tfcd/tfp..even if I will get paid through zivity.

*I do foot fetish, erotic photos and photos for your personal use ..."BUT' not for "TFCD/TFP".

*I don't shoot with Male models naked or even with clothes on. I do shoot naked with Girls ..BUT I am very picky with whom I shoot with. She has to be HOT, but not hotter than me .

*You may have seen me before. This is my DECENT Port . You won't see any Naked Pic's of me in this one..lol (sorry). If you want to see me naked, go to my other two ports.


1 comment:

  1. Can you PLEASE remove this about me from here? Please delete it all. I no longer model and my family is giving me a hard time about these photos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete