Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brianna H Martinez - hot latin model




Brianna H Martinez
Female
22 years old
Tucson, Arizona, US


About me
Hi, My name is Brianna! :)

Modeling is definitely a passion of mine, I finally found something that I can express my feelings through art. & I'm good at it! I take it very professional, ALWAYS, ALWAYS on time and ready to work. Don't get me wrong though, I'm very fun to work with and willing to try new creative things :)

My goals are high for this industry! So please, don't tell me ONE thing and do another.. *No Nudes*

NO TFP/TFCD UNLESS YOU ARE A WELL ESTABLISHED PHOTOGRAPHER :)
CONTACT ME FOR MY RATES! :)


Height:5' 5"
Weight: 106 lbs
Waist: 1"
Hips:0"
Cup:D
Hair color:Black
Hair length:Medium
Eye color:Brown
Ethnicity:Hispanic
Skin color: Tanned

Thank you for looking at my page! Let's shooot :D

http://twitter.com/Brihaleyxo Add me!

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME AS THE NEXT 2011 HOMETOWN HOTTIE!!!!! WWW.HOMETOWNHOTTIES.COM THEN CLICK ON MY PHOTO, AND VOTE! THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment